Friday, July 11, 2014

Stix in Bozeman

I visited with lovely Carmen at Stix Luxury Yarns in downtown Bozeman. She has a nice small shop right on the man drag with lots of brightly colored yarns. She has a small section of local Montana yarns, and I found the Bison Wool again for $68. (Hasn't gone up in price in two years time.) With the Bison Wool she also has lots of sheep blends.

I wish I could remember some of her words, but Carmen is making up words to describe the fact that she promotes crochet as much as she does knitting. Carmen says these words without any self-consciousness, so one must look at her and question one's own vocabulary. I heard at least two while I was visiting her shop.


I would like to find some really nice crochet patterns - and she seemed to have some good ones. I am under the impression that crochet would be easier than knitting or needlepoint on an airplane.



No comments:

Post a Comment