Saturday, June 14, 2014

Newcomb-Starr-Dommerich-Moores Tree

I was visiting with a friend and she showed me a book compiled by a cousin about her family. I was flipping through the pages and what should jump out at me? The name Newcomb jumped out at me. And coincidentally enough, while reading the list of descendants from a Moores-Newcomb union, one of the daughters has Starr as a middle name.

My friend is from Maine and her ancestors/cousins are from New Brunswick, Canada. Though I have not yet attached this branch to the one family wikitree, they are obviously - at least to me - connected to the Nova Scotia branch of the Starrs. When I have time I should see if there are any Moores in the Newcomb Genealogy tome from 1923, perhaps that may flush out the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment