Thursday, July 7, 2016

Vicki Lee Fine Art (Another Lee, but not fiber art, either)

I came across Vicki Lee's work at "The Shops at 2011 Magazine". You know I had to promote her because a) I liked what I saw and b) her family name is Lee. A lot like this previous promotion of Victor Lee, who also is not a fiber artist.



I saw some of her encaustic abstract landscape pieces. I can see how they can set a mood in a room.

Given how many places she sells her art, I would suggest that she is a prodigious artist.


Here is what she writes about herself on her web site:
Thank you for viewing my artwork. My paintings express my desire to show a "less serious" side of life. I hope to transport my audience to an interesting and imaginative place where they can dream of future visits or remember the old ones.
Any of the abstract landscapes can be painted with other color palettes and sizes. Please contact me if you would like to view any of the paintings offered.
In New Orleans, my paintings are available for purchase at Estella's Home located on Metairie Road.
In Seagrove Beach, Florida, my paintings are available at Fouquet Design, 3723 E. 30A., Suite 6, Seagrove Beach, Fl., 32459, 850-534-0972 and Beau Interiors, 22 East County Hwy 30A, Grayton Beach, FL.
Thank you,
Vicki Lee








No comments:

Post a Comment