Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Informationist by Taylor Stevens

I just wanted to do a shout out for Taylor Stevens and her first book The Informationist. I have been listening to her talk about royalties and the business of writing with Stephen Campbell on his new podcast, the Author Biz. The picture they paint is definitely discouraging - writing and publishing seems to be a very tough business.

BUT, with that being said, listening to Taylor Stevens talk about her book made me rush right out and buy it - a paperback, as that is what they had at Barnes & Noble. And I am loving it. Can't put it down. I suggest if people like thrillers they should grab this one.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought two more of her books - The Innocent and The Doll. I also noticed that Barnes & Noble claims to have been established in 1873. I never noticed that before. It would be a real shame if it went out of business. Of course I have no idea if in it's current form it was established back then...

    ReplyDelete