Wednesday, November 18, 2015

First Mover...

** UPDATE 11/21/2015 ** I drove by the warehouse where I first saw the cyclops dog and it has been painted over!

Dang - my idea has been taken!
Well, maybe by the artist him/herself... I hope so.

While walking along Tchoupotoulas street in New Orleans I saw a wonderful graffiti on what looked like an abandoned warehouse. I took pictures.


And then later I found an even better example on the side of a truck.
>

So, I made myself a needlepoint canvas...


Finally the other day I finished the needlepoint. (The project traveled all through Turkey with me.)



But here is why I am bitching and moaning... Someone has made a sticker of the graffiti! I saw this the other day when I was back in New Orleans.


I saw this on the backside of a traffic sign - again on Tchoupotoulas.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment