Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog with a similar name

As I named my blog I obviously had to find something unique. I did, at least I did with blogspot.... Today I read an entry with a similar name and of course, with the similar name, it had a similar theme. Nancy Humphrey Case wrote about the sale of her family's farm built in 1810 where 10 generations of her family lived. Such good stuff. But it makes me sad. She concludes it's the stories that make it worthwhile, not the things. I have noticed, though, that it's just often the things that make one remember the stories... We don't write these stories down, or think to tell them on a normal Sunday afternoon. I don't have an answer as how to change that.

But please find here Ms. Case's entry about her farm called Cherry Brook. I hope you enjoy it as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment