Friday, August 21, 2015

Gibson-Sullivan Wedding Annoucement from 1952

As an amateur genealogist I have been blessed by family members saving some interesting documents and (unmarked!) photos.

Today I came across this wedding announcement, but I am afraid I have no idea who the people are and when my father might have met them. Perhaps from his time at college, or at the Pingy School... No idea. I know he met them before he headed off for his graduate degree.

So let me post the invitation here so that it goes on to live where someone might find it one day and be delighted.

So, I did some more research and discovered that Dwight Sullivan went to Princeton and Lucinda to Wellesley. So, now we know where my father met Dwight....





I hope fortune and happiness smiled on this couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment