Friday, April 21, 2017

Goat Kids in Pajamas

I have no idea how to include the video, but it is a must-see. I found the video here on a Kansas City news station.

Baby goats are adorable regardless, but wearing pajamas is a hoot.

Photo taken from here.

I visited the website of Sunflower Farm Creamery. They are a small farm in Cumberland, Maine. Based on their web site they adore their animals. (When did they find the time to make the pajamas? And why? Maybe Maine is colder than they like.)

The farm is offering goat yoga, though! Hahaha. They have a woman standing in mountain pose (or something) holding a tiny goat above her head. I wonder if the goat wiggles or just rests there.

I guess I am reaching, but the pajamas are made of fiber...




PS - Happy Birthday, you know who you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment