Monday, June 6, 2016

Comcast/Xfinity

I know this is not the place, but I decided not to use Facebook as my place to broadcast to the universe how dissatisfied I am with Comcast/Xfinity, but that here might be an opportunity.

Now, I am dissatisfied with the way my call went with them and I will not share this here. What I want to share is that before the call really began, the automated voice asked me if after the call I wanted to participate in a brief customer satisfaction survey - I opted yes, I would.

I just got the call back and the first question they asked was if I was satisfied with my experience... 5 being very satisfied and 1 being very dissatisfied. I pushed 1.... and they promptly hung up on me.  Hmmmm... will my answer be recorded in their database?

No comments:

Post a Comment