Sunday, March 13, 2016

Klaralund & Noro Silk Garden yarn

Oh my gosh.... I think it could be as many as 8 years later and I have finished one of my sweaters. Just in time for warm/hot weather in New Orleans and then later in Washington, DC. Sigh.

Yarns have been made after this Noro came out which seems to be much better quality and look very similar. The colors of the Noro Silk Garden yarns are particularly pretty, but there is so much junk spun in to the yarn. Hard, scratchy things that are tough to pull out.

I like the result, but though I followed the pattern, the sleeves are a little long for me. I made the Large, allowing for a 41" bust.




I bought the yarn at Wool Winders in Rockville, MD. I can't tell when I bought it, but like I said, probably 6 to 8 years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment