Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rondell Fiber Art at Jazz Fest 2015

I'm afraid I was on a tear and did not have the opportunity to talk with Mr. Witherspoon. I absolutely loved his art, though. Wonderful images of joyful people.

I was unable to find a web site for him, but I found this and yet under the category of art by clients, I saw some of the same types of work as seen at Jazz Fest. He clearly is a very talented photographer, too.

Man, how do these artists find the time? I can't get everything I want to do done... But then I guess it's true what has been observed in the past, the task takes the time allotted to it.

But I digress.

I scanned his business card which shows some of his art:





I found this piece, entitled Diva, from a pinterest site.



How can you not love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment